1. We (Belron UK Limited) will hold and process any personal data (including sensitive personal data) collected for the purpose of administering the Website and/or Portal in accordance with the current General Data Protection Legislation (GDPR 2018).
2. You may give us information when you create an Account, comment or post via the Website and/or Portal or by corresponding with us (for example by telephone or email) in relation to the Website and/or Portal. This may include without limitation, your name, personal address, email address, salary information, employment history, telephone number, criminal convictions, purposes and any criminal convictions. We may also automatically collect information from your browser when you interact with the Website and/or Portal. This may include your IP address, your visits to the Website and/or Portal and location information.
3. We may use any personal data collected in connection with your use of the Website and/or Portal in the following ways:
4. We may share some or all of the data we collect from you in connection with your use of the Website and/or Portal with:
5. We may transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area for the purposes of providing the Website and/or Portal services. When we do this, your personal information will continue to be subject to one or more appropriate safeguards set out in the law.
6. Whenever we process your personal information we have to have something called a “legal basis” for what we do. The different legal bases we rely on are:
When we process special categories of personal data (such as data revealing ethnic origin or sexual orientation) we also do so on the basis of:
Your explicit consent;
It being necessary for the purposes of carrying out or exercising our rights or your rights in the field of employment law;
7. You have a number of rights under data protection legislation which, in certain circumstances, you may be able to exercise in relation to the personal information we process about you.
By post: Belron UK Limited, 1 Priory Park, Bedford, MK44 3US
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK regulator, the Information Commissioner. Go to ico.org.uk/concerns to find out more.